- FreeHand 10 free serial number key download
- Windows 10 won't run some older CD-ROM games, thanks to
- Macromedia FreeHand MX serial number, key
- Adobe Captivate (2020 release) - Design awesome courses in
- Macromedia FreeHand MX Training from the Source
How To Convert And Upload A Video To Your Website
The very first step to upload video to your website is to convert it to FLV (Flash Video) format.
FLV is a proprietary file format used to deliver video over the Internet via Adobe Flash Player (formerly known as Macromedia Flash Player). It is better to convert your video into FLV format because of the following reasons:
• FLV video is supported by all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Opera. It is found in more browsers than any other player.
• The FLV video is viewable on different operating systems (MacOS, Windows, and Linux).
• Almost all of the popular video web sites such as You-tube, Google Video etc use FLV format.
• Also Flash gives you excellent control over the presentation of your video and with Adobe Flash Player you can design your own player user interface.
Now let's explore a step-by-step procedure to convert a video to FLV format.
Step1: First you need to download and install Wondershare Flash video encoder.
Step 2: Once you download it load the video you want to convert on the encoder.
Step 3: The program also offers some editing options like Crop and Trim, brightness, options to remove black bars, if you want you can edit the video.
Step 4: By selecting "User-defined", you can configure the conversion settings. This will help you to customize the audio and video settings.
Step 5: Once all the settings are done, click "Next" to start conversion. After the conversion finishes, open the output folder, then you can see the created ".flv" and ".swf" files. In order to check the quality of the video, you can use free software FLV Player to play the.flv video directly. If you are not satisfied you can convert the video again, and try some different conversion settings.
Step 6: Once you are done with conversion now you can upload the FLV video. It is important to first upload/save your video to your web server by creating a folder naming "video" and saving it there.
Step 7: The last step is to add video to your site. This is bit technical for people who don't understand HTML code. However, Wondershare flash video encoder can fix this problem for you. All you need to do is to set the output format.SWF and you will get a HTML files after finishing the conversion, and then copy the HTML code to your website.
Here is a tip to enhance video efficiency:
• In order to increases the videos' viewership and enhance website's traffic an online marketer can provide several links to the videos so that the viewer can land to other pages or blogs to obtain further information.
submitted by Better_Poetry_