Patience is the key!
As a F2P, i feel really lucky today. Packed all 3 Liverpool IMs in just 1900 coins(no dupes). Before this i had only 3 IMs so far and cursed konami so much for my tough luck. Having spent thousands of saved coins through long term of avoiding featured packs, at some point i really thought is it worth at all? I felt really sad once after spending around 3-4k on Manchester United IMs(PES 2020- Beckham, scholes, giggs 1st draw) and not getting a single one of them. From that i was so disheartened so decided not to spend more than 600-800 coins if i don't get even one IM player from the draw. I followed this strategy for a long time, but then came IM Ronaldinho tempting me to spend more and so i did around 3k coins. Again i was frustrated because not even a single IM in that draw too. I started saving again and had a balance of 2k coins when today's draw arrived. At first i thought of spending 600 coins following my strategy, but didn't got any so decided to go for 4 tries more and got Torres at last. In the excitement at that moment thought of spending more and bagged Xabi for just 200 coins. With just 900 coins left i was really not sure to whether go for owen or not, but don't know i had this feeling i might get him so decided to go for it and BANG owen it was in just another 700 coins. Being a F2P i think getting all IMs players in a draw is kinda big deal. Just a simple message to all the fellow F2P players in the community, don't lose hope!
submitted by drunkbatman9509
I already uninstalled the game.
(not that long) LONG POST WARNING.
So, I did it. I uninstalled the game and here's why:
- nothing changed from PES 2020, and I bet it never will. Same events, same boring stuff, and same problems.
- matchday is the worst mode in this game. The script there is from another world. If Konami doesn't want you to win, you won't, forget it. The matches are so laggy I was having headaches while playing it.
- same and same online stuff again: guy long ball spams all game, and when he scores with his overpowered Mbappé (yes, because Konami has to f*** up the game in the first week), he keeps backpassing. And there's nothing you can do about it unless you're using frontline pressure and still it's very difficulty to get the ball back.
- kids celebrating goals even when they losing. Man, I can't stand and will never understand this. It's a personal preference, I know, but if you celebrate online you're playing this game wrongly.
- now comes the seek of online rating part. Why? Is that important? As far as I can tell, just be +900 and you good to go, you'll get better rewards on matchday. Rating means NOTHING.
Now, this season, the 2021 season, it has something else (in a bad way): defending is so poor. No matter what, trough balls are coming in and your defenders won't do anything abut it, they will watch the ball, they will watch the striker score the goal. I really don't have the patience to play with it, as an adult man, who plays just casually and for fun.
And, finally, if you still reading this, I'll give you a question: someone earlier today said "limited traffic still there but we should be glad because Konami is giving you 400 free coins", now I ask you: is 400 coins worth it? Worth your mental health? Worth all the stress? For some, 400 coins gonna be 4 silver players. For others, an Iconic Moment player, or even a good featured player. At the end of the day, you may have won, but at what it cost?
Cheers, and thanks for everything I learnt in this sub, there are a lot of cool people here. If the game gets better, I'll know from here.
*honorable mention to David Luiz for being the worst CB I ever played with.
submitted by KoIIerTheGOAT