Reaper Wizard - Builds Add-on
I just finished pushing out all the v1.6 build updates for leia and also i have created a new build that i personally use now called Reaper Build! Its highly to my liking only so if you dont like it you got the others as options lol Enjoy!
Orion is disabled by default but if you have an account free or paid, enter your API key in Orion and enable it in Gaia providers, and add it back to your addons such as Seren and OpenScrapers
- Mostly Addon and settings updates for all regular builds :)
- Estuary with Gaia, OpenScrapers, Seren, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some supplemental add-on's. Recommended for most devices, including low end devices like FireSticks, this is a base setup if you don't like the additional add-ons and skins and just want a clean setup
- Xonfluence with Gaia, Seren, OpenScrapers, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some supplemental add-on's. Recommend for low end devices like FireSticks, just like base but with Xonfluence as the skin
- Titan (Bingie Fork on Leia) windows 10 theme with Gaia, OpenScrapers, Seren, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some supplemental add-on's. This is basically my personal setup but with a few minor differences. Recommended this for decent device like a Shield or Chromebox or higher. Titan is a heavy ass skin so just letting you know
- EstuaryMOD(ReaperMod) with Gaia, OpenScrapers, Seren, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some supplemental add-on's. This is my own personal setup and its very simple and easy to use. I dont like addon widgets like people normally use so its pretty much all quick shortcuts only :)
- Add https://reddit-reaper.github.io/repo to your file manager sources
- Go to Add-on browser and Install from Zip File, go to whatever you named my Repo and install repository.redditreaper-1.*.zip
- After it finishes installing, go to Install from repository>Reddit Reaper repository>Program Add-on's>and install Reaper Wizard
- A notification will pop up, dismiss it
- Another prompt will pop up, check Keep my Trakt and Real-Debrid (this also saves pm), Keep Whitelist, and anything else you want the wizard to save and then press continue.
- One last prompt will pop up will come up asking if you'd like to go to the Build Menu or Ignore, Press Build Menu
- Pick which build you'd like, i recommend Base for most people since you'll probably want to set up your skin how'd you like
- Do a fresh install for best results, standard to keep your current stuff but if you're planning to do standard install, backup your current setup. Don't blame me if you have issues if you don't do a fresh install :)
- Prompt will appear, hit continue. It'll now do its thing downloading and extracting the build. Kodi should close when done but if it doesn't, it'll ask you to force close, hit yes
- Open Kodi back up and give it a sec to finish setting up everything. Takes about 30 sec's. Sometimes when the build add-on is re-enabling Add-on's Kodi might crash. Happens but it'll be fine after you bring Kodi back up
And that's it, everything should be set up and good to go with all the add-on settings. Be sure to add your Real-Debrid, Premiumize, Orion, Anime accounts, and Trakt Accounts to Gaia, Seren, Venom, WonderfulSubs, ResolveURL, URLresolver, and Trakt add-on. If this is your first time installing my builds, and you properly chose the options at the initial save prompt, your logins should all transfer over :)
If you guy's have any issues or question's let me know. Hopefully no one thinks this is a bloated mess lol someone probably will.