Hey there! Billy Mays here for Steve, the great guy you need to know about! He slices, he dices, he even makes julienne fries. Need a drink? Steve is right there with cool refreshment.
Tired of broke, jobless losers who do never pay their way and do nothing more than mooch and sleep on your couch? Not with Steve. Steve graduated from college, and didn't just find a job, he found a career.
Imitators can be seen going for hundreds, even thousands! Act now, and Steve can be yours for the low, low price of a cup of coffee. But wait, there's more! Act now and we'll throw in some terrible puns for free! That's a date with Steve, and puns, for only one coffee. Act now!
I am awesome, kinda nerdy, and I have a fireplace
What I’m doing with my life
I graduated from College, and then found myself in Orange County. Right now, I've got a job as a Code Monkey, but I'm wanting to move up. I want to save up enough money to start my own small software shop, possibly a game studio. Currently I work for a small studio making iPhone and Android apps. I'm pretty damn good at it.
I recently got a bike, and I'm excited to use it for getting around more and more.
I’m really good at making lists of stuff I should do. Like this one:
THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
( +: Finally have done it)
- Learn to fluently speak a foreign language
- Visit a country where they speak the language I learned, and order a pizza.
- Beat Pacman. All 300+ levels of it.
- Be a guest on a late night talk show.
- Have a romantic affair with someone in another country.
- Start and design a very popular website/podcast/show.
- Have a robotic lawn mower.
- Upload a video montage of my friends getting hit in the balls to YouTube and Google Video.
- Eat something that I have grown. +
- Win something at a County Fair. +
- Win the lottery.
- Place in the IEEE Robotics Competition. +
- Learn to Fly.
- Become an Internet Celebrity/Meme for at least 15 mins.
- Win the IEEE Robotics Competition.
- Score a Hole in One on a Frisbee golf hole.
- Search for buried treasure.
- Be part of an ordinary situation where suddenly everyone busts into song and dance.
- Design a bestselling video game.
- Have a short story published in Playboy.
The first things people usually notice about me
My crazy awesome T-Shirt collection
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
TV: I kinda stopped watching TV, but here's the stuff I like:
- Alton Brown
- How I Met Your Mother
- Big Bang Theory
- Doctor Who
- The Simpsons
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- The Muppet Show
- South Park
Books: I read a lot of technical manuals :-p. Other than that, I've read and enjoyed:
The Great Gatsby
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
World War Z
I also enjoy many graphic novels. Most recently, I've read Brian K. Vaughan's Y: The Last Man series and really enjoyed it. I also really like Green Lantern, Spider-Man (especially Ultimate Spider-Man), and Chew.
Girl Next Door
Evil Dead II
Army of Darkness
No Country for Old Men
Shaun of the Dead
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars (Original Trillogy)
Wolf of Wall Street
The six things I could never do without
- Internet. Its how I make my money.
- YouTube. It gave me Keyboard Cat.
- Tacos. Nough said.
- Coffee. Especially in the morning.
- Ironic T-shirts. They make me laugh.
- You. Possibly?
I spend a lot of time thinking about
You should message me if
I've always found it hard to figure out what to say when first messaging someone. So here are some ideas of what to say to me:
The story of the time you felt most like a Pirate.
Tell me about the best sandwich you ever had.
The time you signed up for a study on sleep deprivation, and swear you saw Elvis as a Smurf.
Other assorted randomness/kookiness works too
I don't do enough frisbee golfing. If you'd like to go frolfing, hit me up.