Apr 15 03:00 UTC - PoshNPie's #8: Vanilla To6 [AU]
This is the third time I've reset my counter, this time it's because I have switched to hosting on an American to server to hosting on speedoshire's Australian server (Sankakkei)! Thanks speed :3.
Teams: Teams of 6!
PvP: Will be enabled 15 minutes into the match!
iPvP: Not allowed until; PvP is enabled (15 minutes into the match!)
Stalking: Not allowed until PvP is enabled!
Player limit: 40 players
Meet up: Head to 0,0 after 1 hour and 30 minutes from the start of the match (you will be alerted of when meet up is). Anyone who isn't at 0,0 ten minutes after meet up is called, will get an automatic disqualification, no excuses.
Map size: 2000x2000
Golden heads: On
Rules: No branchmining below Y=40. No usage of a hacked client (nodus, weepcraft etc.). Any excessive amounts of spamming will result in a mute, you will be un-muted when I feel like un-muting you, so deal with it. If you spam the helpop immediately after your mute, you will receive a kick as a warning, if the spamming continues, you will be disqualified from the match.
Towering: Allowed, you can go up as high as you'd like to, but you MUST come down at meet up, if you fail to do so, you will be disqualified from the match.
Forting: Allowed, no restrictions on them.
Version: Either 1.7.2/1.7.4, really does not matter.
Server open: The server will be open 30 minutes prior to the match start time! (02:30 UTC)
IP: 220.127.116.11:25887 (Sankakkei).
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in automatic disqualification since it is your responsibility to read this. Any serious breach of the rules will also be recorded for review.
If anyone is encountering problems with other players, such as harrassment or spam please report them to me immediately. If you don't /helpop your complaint you will have to deal with it yourself (especially since I am probably playing). Players who harass other players will get a warning at first, and then be muted. Exceptional circumstances may result in a ban + disqualification from the match. These rules apply for everyone, no exceptions will be made for even my friends, so don't think that because you're my friend, you can harass others without punishment.
Just as a disclaimer, I should probably note that I (occasionally) burn down any forests near or at 0,0 to save having to constantly search for a map with plains (or something similar) at 0,0 in amidst. So the maps are sometimes slightly modified.
submitted by PoshNpie
Bosko & Kosslol's UHC Rules and Info
This whole rules post is subject to change at any point. Server Info
- Hosts - iBosko_, Kosslol and dosh596
- OPs - xJdizel619x, Cingoo
- RAM - 4.5GB
- Location - Dallas Texas
- Version - 1.7.2/4/5
- Pokeholes are NOT ALLOWED
- Digging to sounds is allowed
- Staircases must start above y 32
- Stripmining is not allowed
- Xraying is not allowed
- Digging to teammates is allowed, but digging to them above y 16 would be prefered
- Allowed - Batty's coordinates mod, UHC Essentials, and OptiFinesubject_to_change
- Disallowed - Any usage of a hacked client ie: Xray, Nodus, Weepcraft etc.
Appealing a Ban
- Spamming in most cases will get you a mute
- Overly swearing will get you a mute
- Any racial slurs will result in a mute
- Harassing another player will result in a mute, and in some cases a ban
- Disrespecting hosts/ops will result in a ban
- Questioning our hosting abilities will result in a mute and in some cases a ban
- Saying '#badmin' or any kind of that sort, will get you a permanent ban, even after banlists are reset
- Using contiuous profanity will result in a mute and in some cases a ban
- Use common sense when typing in chat. Think about what you are going to say before you say it
- Talking in the chat like it is twitter will get you a mute.
- Continuously asking questions that are blatantly in the rules might get you a mute and in some cases a ban
Random Teams Games
- To appeal a ban message iBosko_/Kosslol on reddit and state why you were banned. Actually put some effort into it. You probably won't get unbanned if u tak leik diz [email protected]!!#[email protected]#twOoNeE
- FOR ALL RANDOM TEAMS GAMES TEAMSPEAK 3 AND A WORKING MIC IS REQUIRED!!! Not having either of these will result in a ban
- Leaving after teams are set will result in a ban.
- Applerates are vanilla
- Flintrates are boosted to 20%
Thank you for reading :)
- Spoiling someone's geaposition will result in a ban
- We never give out starter food. We have the SaturationFix, so there is no need for it
- Portal trapping/camping are both allowed
- Tier 2 pots are off
- Heads heal 4 hearts
- No hiding at meetup
submitted by iBosko_