Street Fighter V trainers/mods/hacks/cheats for Trial and Survival modes (farm Fight Money)
As you may have heard, beginning 16-January-2018, offline content in Street Fighter V will no longer give Fight Money. Go steal all the FM while you can PC players, here's how to cheat the hardest modes:
The idea is to hack the combo counter into making it think that everything you do is always a combo.
- install Cheat Engine if you haven't already
- move anti-anti-cheat.lua inside CE's autorun folder. This is to prevent the game from detecting CE and shutting down
2b. 2020-06-15 EDIT: now you also need to rename your CE executable file name, from cheatengine-x86_64.exe to SomethingElse.exe, and close any window/folder that contains the words "Cheat Engine" in its title lol
- open helper.ct BEFORE the game
- open the game
- attach CE to the correct game process
- tick the checkbox and play trials. ####EDIT: the checkbox stopped working years ago, please read "Table Extras" to make this work####
This lets you beat survival mode using a trainer to be invincible, combined with a macro to do it automatically. Unfortunately, you can't minimize the game window while farming, it needs focus to accept inputs.
- (OPTIONAL) set the graphic settings to the lowest so your GPU/CPU can chill a bit, turn off your monitor, and disable all in-game sounds except for the announcer so you get a nice "ROUND 1" "FIGHT" "KO" audio feedback
- run the trainer, press Home F1 F2 F6 (activate trainer, infinite health, infinite damage, no stun). Make sure you hear the audio feedbacks (this trainer speaks lol)
- run the macro after starting a survival match, it will beat the opponents, skip intros, buy buffs etc. all by itself. The hotkeys to use it are 1=start 2=stop
Should the trainer stop working, go search an updated one. Here, have two nicknames of people who make those for SF5: LinGon and FLiNG.
Long ago people have been been getting their FM deleted for using the 1 round survival mod. The developers were able to catch these by seeing how impossibly fast people were able to complete survival. This method is slower but it goes through all the rounds, so it looks more legit. CAPCOM supposedly only checks for the final completion time, not each round. Random people on the internet who have used this method have not been punished apparently (me neither so far). Still, my recommendation is to spend all your FM as soon as you get them (because when they removed FM, they did not remove the stuff people unlocked with them) on characters (the only thing that matters tbh).
submitted by WAZAAAAA-