im trying to install minpspw into a sandboxed environment
essentially. Im trying to install it to a "virtual C drive" that doesn't allow for manifestation outside of. ( without using vmware or a vm of sorts)
This is the program im trying to install https://sourceforge.net/projects/minpspw/files/latest/download
There is no indication of it being a virus (and I don't wanna get biased either).
But i simply have this habit of only installing software that is professional on my PC.
submitted by suugaku
Looking for work Remote
I am posting in case there are any msp or places hiring for IT that are hiring free to reach out to me any time
I have 6 years system admin experience and I am looking to branch into security as well
i would not mind working a help desk role either
based in PDT but i would not mind working in any time zone
● Active Directory
● Office 365 & Exchange
● VMWare Esxi Servers
● N-Central RMM
● Storage Craft
● Central Antivirus deployment and management
● SQL Server
● Sophos XG Firewalls
● Virtual Desktop Deployment
● G-Suite admin
● Microsoft Teams
● MS Office: Word and Excel 2016 and Office 365
● Operating Systems: Windows (7 & 10), Windows Server (2016 & 2019) and Linux
● Remote Deployments: Microsoft LAPS, Central TeamViewer, Any desk, N Central Probes
● Programming: Visual Basic
● CompTIA A+
● CompTIA Network+
● CompTIA Security Plus
● CompTIA Cloud Essentials
● CompTIA Cloud Plus
● Project Plus
IRON WOLF TECHNOLOGY (2014 - 2020)
LeadTech, 2014 – 2020.
● Perform PC optimizations and virus decontamination.
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other system problems at client’s location.
● Work with clients to design and build custom media storage solutions in Windows, Ubuntu, and Debian. Using Software and hardware such as FreeNas, Plex, Synology, Qnap.
● Implement networking components, cabling, and configurations using consumer and enterprise-grade equipment such as Extreme Network switches, Hp Procurve switches, Ubiquity access points and network controllers, switches.
● Deploy Windows 7 and Window 10 virtual machines onto VMWare Esxi server.
● Configure and administer Exchange and Active Directory to networked machines.
● Maintain documentation in RepairShopr ticketing system for problems, remedial actions taken to resolve them, as well as project implementation progress.
● Setting up and deploying Storage craft and Sophos firewalls, Cyberoam firewalls
● Setting up and managing active directory infrastructure including securing it using best Microsoft practices. in order to secure their network and lower their attack surface.
● Deploying LAPS and other hardening tools and software to harden the customer networks against attacks and intrusions
● Setting up and configuring Central Antivirus deployments, using software like N-Central AVD, Sentinel One and deploying it to end points and configuring monitoring and alerts. In addition, setting up Antivirus deployment using Norton and Kaspersky and setting up monitoring
● Setting up a DR plan with variable MTTR time Using HOT sites, Warm Sites, Cold Sites.
● Setting up data resiliency programs using Redundant data backups using multiple geographic disperse locations.
● Setting up and configuring file shares using windows server 2012,2016,2019
● Enforcing best practice GPO to harden the end user’s computer.
● Remote maintenance using N-central for business using TRUE IT support and managed support for residential customers
● Using It glue for documentation
● Answering Help Desk calls and remoting into the computer /server to fix or scheduling an onsite Technician
submitted by Sam1070